Saturday, April 23, 2011

Chocolate baked banana

I've been wanting chocolate baked banana for a while now, so today i made it. I didnt really follow any recipe, but it worked out well. I would prefer if my banana was a bit more "grilled" though, so i guess higher temperature or longer baking time would be better then.

So ye, slice a banana open, with scale or without, i did with. Add some (vegan) chocolate in the slice, then wrap in with aluminum foil and bake in oven till the chocolate is melted and the banana is baked. I baked it on 175°C  since i had apple cake in the oven on that temperature, but i think higher temperature is better, and i baked it for for 10-15 minutes i think (i didn't time it).


I think i will try it out more to get the banana more well-baked, but not today =p

No comments:

Post a Comment