Wednesday, March 27, 2013

An update from Belgium

Hi guys =p

This easter i went to Belgium to be with my bf who lives in Antwerpen =p I came here on sunday and will go back on tuesday together with my bf, so i'll be bit more than a week here =p

From the airport in Bergen

I travelled via Copenhagen, and my 2nd plane was 1.5 hours delayed (happens quite often i think that there are delays xD)
My luggage also got lost on the way, but luckily they found it next day and brought it to me =D As compensation for my lost luggage i got a kit with some toothbrush, toothpaste, deo, hairbrush etc to survive the night without my luggage so that was pretty nice =p

So far i havent done a lot, my bf has still school this week, so i've been following him there, and tried to do some schoolwork of my own too (still laying some behind :x), but i typically ended up on fb or so xD

The weather has been nice, but cold.

Today we went on a trip where my bf showed me where he used to live (was pretty close to where he lives now). Was really nice to see =D

Me and some statue

My bf with the same statue

My bfs old home (jk ofc xd)

Fancy house, ofc need posing pic xd

Me posing too =p

We also went into a shop where i found vegan candy! =D So tested out two of them, the chocobanana and the fruit jelly things (made with agar-agar and not gelatine, and no carmine or milk in it either ;p)

Looked tempting to enter xd

Middle row is vegan =D (ignore top row and lowest row xd)
Btw check ingredients first to be sure, i didnt check everything

Candy we bought =p I ate half already @_@

I was hoping the bananas would be skum bananas like i used to eat before, but they were jelly bananas (it actually says on too :>) but they were still good ofc =p Fruit jellies were kinda sugary and not so chewy as some jelly might be, but they were good too =p Now i got sugar shock @_@

Hope rest of the vacation will be nice too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment