Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jogging and the cooking book project xD

I guess some of you might wonder how my jogging is going.

In my opinion it's going pretty good, but i found out that i jog at the same speed as people walk fast xD But i'll work on my condition first then the speed later, since it's no point in running fast for 20 meters or so then be totally out of breath (like i normally did when i was running to the bus xD)

Last week i also started warming up and cooling off by walking a bit before i start jogging and after i finished. I don't know if it helps or not, but i guess it can't hurt to walk some extra =p

One of the days i jogged for about 8.2 km in 1 hour and 2 minutes =p Dunno if that's good or bad, but for someone who never really was active i guess it's good =D The other days i normally do somewhere between 4.5 and 6 km with jogging if im not doing other active stuff for a day like walking or biking because then i'm often too lazy to jog which i guess is fair, like the day i was shopping for 3 hours xD Got myself a headband and a jogging top + foods from that =D

Lately i've been trying to take less walking breaks and jog for longer time, so i guess i maybe reached my 10 minute goal of jogging without breaks =p But it still sometimes feel like im trying to run in water since i feel resistance in my legs (they wanna walk, not jog xD)


And then to the cooking book project! I'm too lazy to post recipes but if you want some of them just tell and i'll post it =p I guess it might be possible to read the recipe from the pictures too if you understand the language xD

So after the tomato pasta i made nasi goreng from the cooking book "Vegetar mat". I kinda made the sauce too thin though, but i guess it was still good xD



Then i made roasted chickpeas from the book "Gourmet vegetar". I roasted mine in the oven instead of frying them like the recipe said but i never got them like i wanted so i gave up and just ate them =p (they were still good though xD)



Then i made lentil bolognese from the cooking book "Vidunderlig vegetarmat". I like spaghetti bolognese from vegweb more though =D But this recipe has more vegetables in, which i guess is a good thing =p



Then i made an indish dish with aubergine, tomatoes and peas from the cook book "Donderdag veggiedag kookboek". Here i had an accident with the peas and half the bag went in xD



 I didnt make anything from the last book "Vegetarisch". I guess the recipes in that book are a bit different than what i wanna make xD


Interesting to try new recipes atleast! =D And extra cool since a random number generator picked the recipes xD And ye, i dont have any english cook books and no vegan ones either >.> It's on my wish list though ;)

2 comments:

  1. Eg må si alt ser kjempe godt ut! spesielt det siste :D
    Elina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ser godt ut alt sammen :-) Ser ut til at du har bra med kokebøker som kan gi deg inspirasjon.
    Lykke til med joggingen, sikkert lurt å begynne forsiktig. Tror en blir fort lei ellers.

    ReplyDelete