Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mountain trip

One of the days this week i was on a little mountain trip close to my home.

Currently my status is that I'm waiting for free from my work so i can travel to Belgium to see my boyfriend. Nowadays I'm working only 6 hours each Saturday, plus i work whenever people are sick. Actually a guy was sick so i sometimes get random hours during the week also, but I miss my boyfriend so i hope that i can travel soon. I didn't get any reply on when i can go even though i asked more than 2 weeks ago though. It would be a bit too costy to go forth and back for just 6 hours of work each week, and I'd rather want a longer stay than just 5 days. So I'm hoping for better news soon.

I'm also searching for jobs in Antwerp in Belgium. This is a bit tricky since my dutch isn't that good and my self esteem is low, so i don't feel qualified for anything. I also think that my master in renewable energy is not that desired for, it would be better if i did something in IT or something more practical. If anyone got any suggestions for jobs then please shout out.

For time to pass with something more useful than me hanging in my room and watching tv shows and playing games, i went on a mountain trip this Tuesday. Here are some images from the trip taken with my phone. From the top of the mountain you can see the airport of Bergen =)












Now just to hope for better times.

No comments:

Post a Comment