Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Alpro Soya Lime-Lemon Yoghurt

Here in Belgium/Antwerpen they got many vegan products that they don't have in Bergen/Norway, so it's fun trying out new stuff =D Figured i would tell a bit about what i think about some of the products =D

First up is the alpro soya lime-lemon yoghurt (Alpro soya Mild & Creamy Limoen-Citroen in dutch)

I bought this yoghurt in Colruyt for 2.68 € for 750 g.




This yoghurt was mild and creamy just like the title said, without any chuncks of fruit. It's a sweet yoghurt with a nice fresh taste of lemon and lime without it being overpowering or too sour.

Personally i like lemon/orange yoghurts very well because of their freshness, and this is no exception! I think it may be my new favorite yoghurt too =D I will definitely buy it again, along with some other yoghurts to test out =) I give it 6/6 for score =D

The only bad thing i can say about this yoghurt is that it was a bit hard to get the last spoons of yoghurt out of the packaging. I tried doing the carton upside down for a bit and that helped, but i was impatient, so a little yoghurt ended up in the sink instead of in my stomach when i cleaned out the carton with water. It may help waiting longer, or by opening the carton to get the last bit of yoghurt out =p I don't like draining yummy yoghurt down the sink, even if it's just a little bit xD

Anyone else has tasted this lime-lemon yoghurt? Did you like it? Whats your favorite yoghurt taste? =D Feel free to comment =D

No comments:

Post a Comment