Monday, September 15, 2014

In Belgium

I asked again to get free from work, and this time i got it =) So now i'm in Belgium =D

I arrived yesterday, after taking the 6:30 flight from Bergen to Amsterdam with KLM, followed by bus from Amsterdam to Antwerp =p

In the plane i sat in the seat next to a nice woman who also was travelling to meet her boyfriend. We chatted the whole trip! It's kinda cool that i'm not the only one who finds a foreign boyfriend =D And it was also nice having someone to chat with who i have stuff in common with =D

In the bus we were only like 3 passengers xD I think most people use the train instead if they go from Amsterdam to Antwerp since it's about 1 hour quicker, (it takes 1 hour instead of 2-2.5 hours), but I wanted to try out bus this time since then i got to see more of Netherlands + it was cheaper :x
I slept the first 30 minutes of the bus trip before i woke up and felt too curious of where i was and to look out the window xD Seems the part of Netherlands i got to see was the highway, and i had no idea where i was most of the time xD The bus had wifi, so that was a bonus =D My phone was low on battery though so i tried to preserve the battery a bit. Also the wifi stopped working bit before the belgian border i think (its hard to know where i was since everywhere it looked the same xD)

Below are some photos from my trip.

Outside Amsterdam Airport
I amsterdam
Me in the bus

Somewhere in Netherlands i think
I found windmills =D
In Antwerp
Also in Antwerp

When i arrived in Antwerp they had some car-free event or so, including a Ferris wheel xD We didn't try it out though, instead we went to house with luggage.

I didn't have much sleep during the night, so I ended up sleeping when i got to the house xD After sleeping we went for a walk before sleeping again =p

Now i'm in school mainly just hanging on the pc doing more or less useless stuff while my bf has class =p

It's nice weather here, a bit cloudy every now and then though, but it's more than 20°C during day. In the morning, evening and night it's colder, but it is fall after all =p

Here is a photo i took while walking to the school.

Somewhere in Antwerp

Hope it will be a nice vacation =) I'll continue searching for a job, and hopefully improve my dutch too while i'm here =p Anyone have any suggestions for things to see and do while in Antwerp btw? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment