Sunday, October 30, 2011

In Norway again now

The 25th october i went back to Norway since i had a presentation to do in one of my classes. Unlucky me they changed the date of the presentation from the 1st november to the 26th december, and my group told me the 25th what to do =s So i had to read a bit on the plane. The travel went fine, and the presentation too except for me being too nervous and having blackout xD Now i have 2 hand-ins to work with to next week, cant wait to be done! Because of the presentations and the hand-ins i've not worked with the normal schoolwork so i have shitloads to catch up on now =s Hope i can do it, but my lack of motivation and concentration isn't really helping xD My exams are the 30th november and the 9th december so still a while luckily =)

I will stay in norway until the 14th december now, then i go back to Belgium to my lovely bf =p <3 Finally school-free then! =D Just gotta try and find a job then, hope it goes quick and that i will earn enough to pay houserent and food >.>

Hopefully my basil plant is still alive when i get back too @_@

Also i got half of this waiting for me (or 1/4, i dont mind if people there take a bit as long as i get some xD it's probably better if they eat most of it hehe)

Maybe not too smart of me to buy such a big one since normally it's gone within a week and my stomach gets ouchy and i feel all bad! @_@ It was in promotion on Lidl >.> xD

No comments:

Post a Comment