Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finally a post again!

Sorry that I haven’t been posting for a while but I have been busy with exams and stuff. I normally had 3 exams, radiation physics, subatomic physics and quantum mechanics, but I skipped the last one and went on vacation to Belgium instead since my bf wasn’t feeling too good and wanted to visit his doctor here. I think it’s so hard to get motivation to study for exams, so I end up only studying the evening/night right before the exam is. Somehow it always goes good still, but I don’t think it would go good on the last exam since I felt I didn’t learn much/anything during the course, so I found out I might as well go on vacation then. It has a price of course to skip an exam, now I need to wait half a year to get my bachelor, but I was just planning to study random courses anyway, so for me it’s no big deal.

For Belgium I got some 500€ vouchers that I could buy tickets for after being stuck on Copenhagen airport for 8 hours after being denied boarding last year, so that money came in handy ^.^ The ordering was a last minute decision kinda, and the days after my exam plane was pretty expensive, so I chose to drop the exam and travel earlier. The planes went via Copenhagen airport, and the first plane left at 6:00 so we had to wake up at 3:40!

The planes went nice, but I had just had 2 hours of sleep that night, but I could sleep a bit on the 2nd plane, then we got to the house and we could sleep a bit more after eating. Now I’ve been here for some days. I’ve managed to get a cold already, and we’ve also been looking around for apartments to rent here in Belgium, but no luck so far, all is rented out very fast or is too expensive.

I only have internet at my bfs parents’ home atm, which is not where we sleep, but I will try to get some more posts here soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment