Friday, May 6, 2011

Some dinner i had =p

I've been sick since Sunday now (throat infection or something) so i have been weak and tired, and it hurts in my throat when i swallow, so haven't been posting a lot lately and i haven't been cooking a lot lately either, but i looked through the pictures i have taken earlier and i found a picture of my dinner last Tuesday, so i guess it's time to post it =p

I had been working at a place kinda far away from home (30 min with car or 1 hour 30 min with bus xD), so i asked my bf if he could make some dinner for me, and he cooked up some potatoes and chopped some zucchini and peeled some carrots, so i used that in a mix with onion, bell pepper, cucumber, salad, tomato, and a frozen mix with peas, cauliflower and more carrots. Worked out pretty well with soy sauce on top of course ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment