Saturday, May 14, 2011

Confirmation party of my cousin

Last Sunday i was in the confirmation party of my cousin. I was still sick then, so i felt weak and had no energy and stuff and my voice was weird, but it was nice to meet family again anyway =) In our family we wear an outfit called "bunad" in confirmation parties, specially the females (it's a traditional Norwegian outfit). I'm not the biggest fan of wearing this outfit since its heavy and warm and has a lot of needles in it, but i guess its ok since everyone else wears it xD

Since i'm the only one in my family who is vegan, people normally don't prepare food for me and i'm happy with that since then i can bring what i want to eat ^.^ They had salad and fruit in the party that is vegan, but it's boring to eat only that i think =p Since i was working the day before, i didn't have much time to make food + i was sick, so i asked my mom if she could make samosa and chocolate cake, and i gave her the recipes and they turned out well ^.^ (these recipes will come later =p)

Here's a picture of me before we gonna eat, i have the samosas on my plate ready to be eaten ^.^ Yam yam yam =D

No comments:

Post a Comment