Sunday, November 9, 2014

Halloween 2014

I love holidays, they give a good opportunity to celebrate =D

As always, halloween is a time for spookiness =D And gross (but still yummy) food =D

So for this years meny i chose to eat mummies, larvaes, blood, and gore ^.^


Followed by way too much candy (and also before and while making the dinner xD)


And some chips and popcorn too =p

I even made some green spooky muffins with some bugs, brains and other nasty stuff in it, but everyone was too full to eat, including me :x


I dressed up as a witch who had been in a witchfight xD


In the evening we watched a movie called the collector. This movie had too much torture and blood and stuff so i was watching computer screen instead luckily, else i would have nightmares still. My brother and sister weren't the biggest fan of it either, but they wanted to know how it ended so they kept watching. I read the summary on wikipedia instead, gave me enough info, without all the visual details :x

Was a nice halloween, looking forward to next years halloween already =D

No comments:

Post a Comment