Friday, September 30, 2011

My food processor/blender

When i moved to Belgium, one thing i wanted to take with me was the food processor of my parents (they said i could have it xD), but it's kinda risky to take it on the plane so i bought a new one here instead.

The one i bought was this one: Philips HR 7625/70 from Vanden Borre for 55€.

It has both a food processor and blender, which is pretty handy, and it is cheap ^.^ (i like cheap stuff =D

So far it has succeeded in all i tried to do. It can also go in dishwasher which is nice =p I didnt try to make nut-butter yet though, so im curious if it will handle that but we will see =p I have made banana-icecream with it atleast which worked very well, and smoothies, soup, chopped boiled broccoli and more =p I usually only use the blades of the food processor though, but maybe i should test out the rest of the equipments also one day =p

So if anyone is looking for a cheap food processor and blender i reccommend this one! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment