Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shopping xD

Something that's cool in Belgium is that they got other food shops than what they got in Norway, so it's exciting to go there and see what they got =p It's also nice that most is alot cheaper here xD

Today i went on Lidl (i missed Lidl from Norway after they removed it since they got cool stuff there, for example my favorite bourbon cookies!! (i didn't find them in any other country though =s) )

I ended up buying mostly vegetables xD I also bought a can of tomatoes that i forgot to add on the picture xD The basil looks a bit unhappy, probably it didn't like to be in my bike-bag. I also bought candy/fruitbonbons! Very yummy! =D The oranges i make juice from, i dont like to eat oranges that much since i get all juicy on my hands and mouth, drinking them is better! =D


So ye, this is a typical shopping list for me xD Probably not the most exciting to read about, but maybe nice for some people to see what others likes to buy xD

Do you want to see more of what i buy or it's just silly? Feel free to comment =D

2 comments:

  1. Lidl <3

    Jaa, vis flere innkjøp! (men helst klær, sko osv.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe takk for kommentar, kler og sko er postet nà =p

    ReplyDelete