Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back in Norway again now =p

I've been in Belgium now 8th june - 6th july, and in Prague 9th july - 12th july, so it's been pretty busy lately =p Now I'm back again in Norway though, so I hope I can relax a bit before I move to Belgium to my new (rented) apartment =p We finally found one nice apartment, that's nicely placed ^.^ I'll post pictures later =p

In Prague I was with 5 friends of me. It was very nice there, and sunny every day and nice temperatures! =D We went to a fountain ballet of Romeo and Juliet, to Kutna Hora bone church, the Charles bridge, the castle, with guided boat on the river, shopping, to the astronomical clock, and many other places! It was a lot of walking, so my feet and my back hurt sometimes. I also went a trip to one of the Loving Hut's that they got there (they got 3 in Prague!!) and had some yummy spring rolls =p The prices in Prague were very cheap! ^.^ About 1/3 of what they are in Norway xD On the airport in Prague I bought some yummy candy ^.^ I'll post pictures of the trip later =p It was fun at least! Hope I'll have money for a trip with my friends for next year too! But to another place then, since it's nice to see more of the world =p

No comments:

Post a Comment