Tuesday, January 24, 2017

New gym at fanatorget!! :D

I'm still inactive here, I've been a bit down lately, but I'll manage and hopefully feel better eventually =p

Today is the first day I've biked to job for an eternity!!! My condition has worsened and so has my leg muscles i feel xD After i injured my leg and maybe fucked it up more by biking i kinda didn't wanna fuck it up more by biking more xP and then it was cold and rainy and it didn't tempt to bike then either, and i was often driving to my bf who lives a bit too far away to bike xP but hopefully now it will be nicer weather soon so more biking. Or I'll have to learn to bike in cold and rainy weather again xD

I also wanna start running again. I never got good at it before though, but it's something i wanna be good at. To run for like half an hour in ok speed without dying, instead of running for 30 seconds and be totally out of breath xP

In the end of November I joined the Nr1 Fitness gym again. I try to follow a transformation program on bodybuilding.com; jamie easons livefit trainer. I now lay like 6 weeks behind it feels, having more free days than i have training days because I'm lazy or don't have time or i find something else to do xP They recently opened a gym at Fanatorget though and it's close to home so i hope to get some more training done then so i become strong, sexy and fit =D

I work less now so i should have more time for other stuff (and less money :x). If anyone wanna hang just tell me, I'm not good at initiating social stuff xP

One of my plans this year is to get my own apartment and move out =D I hope i find a nice and reasonably priced one xP Preferably big and with several bedrooms so i can have couch-surfing guests over cuz i always wanted to do that and my mom would never allow it in my parents house xD We'll see how it goes =D

I hope 2017 will be nice at least =D

2 comments:

  1. I actually work more now, so I have less time. However, I'm happy to meet, if the time allows :) (And I'm bad at initiating social stuff outside the organisation too ;))

    Otherwise: Sounds like good plans! Hope they work out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost 2 months later and i see your comment xD sorry if you felt i ignored you, i just haven't checked my blog in forever cuz i thought i had zero readers xD I'm very happy and grateful for your comment!!

      It's a bit hard to meet now after you have moved to the other side of the country. Hope I'll be able to visit some time =D And also that you will have a nice time there! Keep me updated ;)

      I've kinda taken a break from going to the gym and running (gotta start up again soon!), but I've biked a bit to work sometimes (rarely). I'm still a bit down i guess and not totally in the mood for any stuff right now. Hope things will get better :)

      Delete