Sunday, March 6, 2016

Vegan meeting at Pygmalion March 2016

The norwegian vegan society arranges vegan meetings the first sunday of every month in a restaurant. This sunday we were in Pygmalion, which is a cosy ecological restaurant in Bergen. They have several vegan options here and i struggled with what to order because of the many choices and i'm really sucky at making decisions. I ended up with a delicious vegan burger, served with hummus and baked potatoes. Other vegan options they had were soup, wrap, wok, salad, and cake. The burger patty is made with lentils and this dinner was quite filling. I kinda wanted ketchup with it as well (they have available), but i was too lazy to go get it or to ask the waiter to go get it for me =p


We were quite many people at this vegan meeting. Probably like 50 or so =p I stayed there to 19, and then there were only 4 people left other than me =p I met old and new people, had some nice chats, and delicious food =D I'm a bit sick atm though, having a cold, so i hope i didn't spread my sickness to any other people (although i probably did and they all will be sick now because of me :x)

Anyways, it was nice getting out of the house and meet some fellow vegans. Looking forward to next time =D

No comments:

Post a Comment