Thursday, December 31, 2015

26 years old now

2 days ago i turned 26, which sounds way too old because it feels like i'm way younger =p

For my birthday i went out on the restaurant Hot Wok to eat =p I ordered dish 48: Vegan Gong Bao. I assumed it was vegan due to its name =p The dish was stir fried veggies in spicy sweet chili sauce, topped with cashews =D It was really delicious, and it also came with rice on the side which was nice because it was quite spicy (which was good cuz it was labelled as spicy =p)
It was really a lot of food too, even i had struggles eating all (but i did) xD


I've eaten there before too. Then i ordered 46: Vegan chao Mein, which was woked noodles with veggies and soy sauce. That dish was kinda disappointing because it was mostly noodles and almost no veggies, and i also had to use more soy sauce because i'm a soy sauce addict and it didn't have enough =p Would like it more if it had more veggies and maybe some spice too =p

If i go there again i'll order the 48: Vegan Gong Bao again, or maybe do some adjustments to other dishes (although i prefer doing it the easy way, ordering from what is on the menu xD).

After eating i went to cinema and watched James Bond Spectre =D It was a nice movie with lots of explosions and action and stuff =p I liked this movie ^.^

After the movie i went home and watched Star Wars 4 with my family =p We are doing a slow Star Wars marathon (1 movie/day) this xmas, so we're grabbing every oppertunity to watch one =p

I also got some nice gifts =D A necklace, ear rings, a cutting board, jogging pants, jogging t-shirt, thug kitchen cookbook, cutting equipment, a donation in my name to an animal sanctuary and sponsoring to get my eyes checked and get new glasses =D Thanks everyone for the nice gifts and for making me have a nice birthday =D <3










No comments:

Post a Comment