Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sorry for no updates for a while

Finally done with exams!! And back in Belgium now too, so hopefully some more action here on the blog now xD I think exams went good, but we will see when the results arrive =p Now it's time to relax a bit before i start searching for job. It's very nice to be with my sweet bf again atleast! <3 But i will probably miss Norway and the people there too =/

Before i left Norway i celebrated both my birthday and x-mas =p X-mas/exam celebration with nut-roast (norwegian) (njam njam! =p), and then a birthday party celebrating me and my dad (who really had birthday then, and not in like 2 weeks like me xD) =p So then i got to meet some family before leaving again. I also went out with friends to see pepperkakebyen (kinda like a town made of cookiehouses decorated with candy xD)


For the birthday party i made like 100 cookies into around 27 oreo and 27 bourbon from this recipe (norwegian): Oreo cookies. Was kinda horrible making that many in the middle of the night, so now i dont like them anymore =p But my sis likes them xD But i'm not making more, 100 is enough! >.> I also made banana spice cake and orange juice cake xD (the orange juice cake i liked the most ;p)

Here's also picture of lussekatter which we eat for lucia day =p They are extra cool since they are yellow!! =D I should really start cooking more colored food since i love the colors xD Maybe green next time xD


Hopefully some of the recipes comes soon too xD Btw do you wanna see more pictures from pepperkakebyen? Since i got some more xD

No comments:

Post a Comment